The weather is heating up and we can’t wait to slip into our favourite sandals! If your feet have been under wraps during the colder winter months and are in need of some TLC with summer around the corner, do not fear! Follow our 5 step guide to getting feet summer sandal ready, the Bare Feet way.
- Starting with dry feet, remove any old polish and then trim or file nails straight across. Follow with the Bare Feet Foot File to remove any hard, dry skin, concentrating on the heels and the balls of the feet. You can even use it to remove hard skin from the toes- just remember to be gentle. Use the file twice a week to keep feet feeling silky smooth and callous-free.
- Use a foot scrub all over the feet which will reach the areas the foot file can’t- especially in between the toes. You’re going to love our Exfoliating Foot Scrub made with exotic Coconut shell and Apricot stone which instantly help to bring skin back to life and leave the soles of your feet smoother than ever!
- Here at Bare Feet, we believe if you look after your feet, they will look after you; so take a moment to relax and give them a well-deserved pamper with our Soothing Foot Soak. Simply pour a small amount into a large bowl of warm water and soak feet for 15 minutes (or as long as you like!) Made with healing and hydrating Manuka Honey and energising Ginger, your feet will be left feeling refreshed and relaxed after a hot summer’s day.
- Don’t forget to hydrate! Did you know the skin on your feet is about 12 times thicker than on the rest of your body? To make sure they’re getting the moisture they need, use an intensive moisturiser specifically designed for the feet. Our Conditioning Foot Cream contains nourishing Almond and Avocado Oils, as well as Bare Feet’s Key ingredients of Manuka Honey and Ginger. Apply daily and you’ll immediately feel and see the difference. If your feet are really dry and you suffer from cracked, splitting heels, try using the Cracked Heel Balm instead, which will help to relieve and repair cracked skin.
- Give feet a final treat with a spritz of our Cooling Foot Spray with the refreshing and energising Bare Feet fragrance of Green Tea & Zingy Lime. This is ideal for calming and cooling down hot, tired, puffy feet and the handy spray bottle makes it perfect for on-the-go to use whenever you need it – your new summer handbag essential!